• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More activity?

New posts

Rlumpy

Beach Comber
Is it me or is it reality, but I've noticed the most activity in a year. Seacrest has five houses pended and there is alot more traffic. I also heard there is a pended at Barbery.

Has anyone else notice more activity. :clap_1:
 
Rlumpy said:
Is it me or is it reality, but I've noticed the most activity in a year. Seacrest has five houses pended and there is alot more traffic. I also heard there is a pended at Barbery.

Has anyone else notice more activity. :clap_1:

Smiling Joe's data will tell the tale. Beware, I am thinking you are about to be slapped back to reality by Shelly :blink:
 
yes there is definitely more activity! :lolabove: If we don't hear from SJ I will post numbers. Let's don't let Shelly rain on our parade! :biggrin:
 
Yes, I have seen more activity from potential buyers during the last 2 weeks of June. However, that did not directly translate into closed sales during June. Remember, the typical sale takes around 30 days here so we won't be able to see if the increase in the number of lookers actually converts to sales until we see July's numbers.

Currently, I haven't compiled all the data for June. I hope to do so tomorrow. Glancing at the numbers for Single Family Detached Homes, I think we will see similar quantity of sales for May and June, with a slight taper off on the sold prices for June. For Residential Land, it appears that quantity of sales has dropped off slightly, but avg sold prices have increased over April and May's prices.
 
Franny said:
yes there is definitely more activity! :lolabove: If we don't hear from SJ I will post numbers. Let's don't let Shelly rain on our parade! :biggrin:

I feel like a God!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"There is nothing wrong with the SoWal Real Estate Market. Do not attempt to adjust your selling price. I am now controlling the market. I control the seller and buyers. I can deluge you with a thousand sales or produce just one single sale in the period of a month. I can flood the market with more condos than your imagination can conceive. For the next several years I will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits."
 
SHELLY said:
I feel like a God!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"There is nothing wrong with the SoWal Real Estate Market. Do not attempt to adjust your selling price. I am now controlling the market. I control the seller and buyers. I can deluge you with a thousand sales or produce just one single sale in the period of a month. I can flood the market with more condos than your imagination can conceive. For the next several years I will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits."

Now I lay me down to sleep and pray to God my soul to keep...and err please God make condo values appreciate. I want to make a killing in 5 years.
p.s. I've been a good boy!!:D
 
SHELLY said:
I feel like a God!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"There is nothing wrong with the SoWal Real Estate Market. Do not attempt to adjust your selling price. I am now controlling the market. I control the seller and buyers. I can deluge you with a thousand sales or produce just one single sale in the period of a month. I can flood the market with more condos than your imagination can conceive. For the next several years I will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits."
:lolabove: SHELLY an Outer Limits fan?

PS: I've also heard that activity has increased in the last two weeks.
 
I have noticed more activity. Heck I even had 2 closings last week!!! Wow first paycheck since OCtober!!!!! I have been getting lots of calls for viewings but we still need to see pen to paper....
 
InletBchDweller said:
I have noticed more activity. Heck I even had 2 closings last week!!! Wow first paycheck since OCtober!!!!! I have been getting lots of calls for viewings but we still need to see pen to paper....
I vaguely remember what paychecks are.
 
yes with no money you cant buy things you need, like razors!!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top