• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

More Cow Bell!!

New posts

Will B

Moderator
He DOES exist!

After this afternoon's chorus contest, a bunch of us ate dinner at a local BBQ joint in Chattanooga. We had a good bit of time after eating before we had to be back at the theater for the evening session so I set out on a search for the elusive RiverOtter!

I headed for the Walnut Street Bridge that goes over the Tennessee River. Tonight was the night for Wine over Water Festival (http://www.wineoverwater.org/), and I had it on good authority that I would find him there. After a little searching and a few phone calls we found each other on the bridge. I have finally joined the proud few elite who have met RiverOtter and know what he looks like...a lot like Smiling Joe! Actually, I met both RO and his lovely wife, Grayton Bound! Great couple. Unfortunately, I didn't have any time to spend so we chatted for about 30 minutes before I had to high tail it out of there.

Nice to meet ya, RiverOtter!
 
How do you spell funn?
 
They rock. :biggrin:
 
Just to clear up the Smiling Joe comment...RO told me that others introduce themselves as him...SJ in particular, I believe...

No sense in revealing his true identity!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top