• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Creepy Crawly's

New posts
I saw a cricket back in the warehouse this morning that was nearly as big as that grapphopper. I didn't know they got that big. I've also seen Wolf Spiders that would eat that grasshopper as a snack. Yikes!:yikes:
 
Speaking of cricket.......I was in the laundry room last night and noticed a LARGE cricket hanging out on the wall. I ignored it and went to bed. This morning it came into the kitchen for breakfast and hopped onto the closed oven door, nice and warm from biscuits baking. I called in one of the kids to catch it and take it outside. The 10 yo made a grab for it, it jumped straight onto his mouth!!!!! He wacked it and it jumped onto my leg, then onto the stove then back onto my leg and up into my sundress!!!!!!!:yikes:I screamed, the dogs started barking....a circus in the kitchen this morning. !!!

Got the thing out of the house and Boy D said " I am glad my mouth was closed when that cricket jumped on it." Major fits of laughter!!!!!!!:funn:
 
See! I told you I don't like the way those things move! They look harmless, but they're always planning their next attack! :biggrin:
 
Uuugghhh-Whee and Good Grief!
I thought my cats were bad about dragging in creepy-catch... NOT EVEN compared to your pair!
 
Haaaa!
Similar thing happened to my Sister-in-law in the Dominican. I was bending down to try to pick up this huge green grasshopper and at the last minute that little sucker took off and went right up her dress. Hilarity ensued! We nearly got to see that lady unclothe right there on the beach in front of all.
Give a whole new meaning to wardrobe malfunction. :floor::floor:
 
Haaaa!
Similar thing happened to my Sister-in-law in the Dominican. I was bending down to try to pick up this huge green grasshopper and at the last minute that little sucker took off and went right up her dress. Hilarity ensued! We nearly got to see that lady unclothe right there on the beach in front of all.
Give a whole new meaning to wardrobe malfunction. :floor::floor:

:floor::floor:
and they leave little "tobacco" spit stains all over the inside of your dress too!
 
I didn't detect and tabacco stains...that is just GROSS:yikes:I am so glad this happened days ago and have showered many times since then so I don't even have to go there! No, no, no, no.....not going there.............I can't tell little D, since it jumped on his mouth...............
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top