• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Dirt on Beaches

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
P2090011.JPG


I guess as long as the property owner had a contract for a permanant seawall before the Oct Meeting, he or she can get away with illegally dumping horse sh_it on the beach. :bang:

This property is located on the west side of the Seagrove Villas.
 
The county should impose HEAVY fines for folks who do that. If you can afford the seawall.....do it right. I doubt that they fill their home with stuff from the dump. Why would they want the land in front of them to look that bad?
 
Beach Runner said:
I think I'll let my dog poop on their yard. I know where they live.

:clap_1: Give me the address, and when I get down there I'll save Molly's for a week and spread the wealth!

SHAME on you people!
 
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: Give me the address, and when I get down there I'll save Molly's for a week and spread the wealth!

SHAME on you people!

I'd be glad to pack and ship 2 dogs' worth of caca- just say the word!
 
jdarg said:
I'd be glad to pack and ship 2 dogs' worth of caca- just say the word!

Looks like the caca will blend right into that dark dirt that they are putting on the beach. They probably claim that they washed and microwaved it and it meets the ordinance. That look like s&*t for real. That does not even look like sand to me :shock: :bang:

Where is that being done? Really a shame.
 
wetwilly said:
Looks like the caca will blend right into that dark dirt that they are putting on the beach. They probably claim that they washed and microwaved it and it meets the ordinance. That look like s&*t for real. That does not even look like sand to me :shock: :bang:

Where is that being done? Really a shame.
According to Greg Graham at the County, they don't even have to claim the washed and microwaved sand color meets the old criteria.
 
That does look pathetic. Looks like the sand along the Louisiana beaches. Looks worse than that along the Louisiana beaches. They do not even know any other sand color other than brown. Not the white looking sand that everyone is accustomed to seeing along the gulf.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top