• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More posts

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Thought the other thread was about the dock/marina going up on the northern side of 30A in Eastern Lake. Why do they need that thing?
 
I've been wondering if it meets code. Is it legal to build that far out into the lake?

I dunno--I'm sure they got permits, etc., but I sure don't like what I'm seeing... :idontno:
 
Somebody got permits to build IN a coastal dune lake??? I don't like where that is going. Is this marina for small boats or for big boats (needing gulf access)? Only a matter of time....
 
Somebody got permits to build IN a coastal dune lake??? I don't like where that is going. Is this marina for small boats or for big boats (needing gulf access)? Only a matter of time....

I really need to see a pic/map, but am not liking it.

Are we talking about an expansion of the dock behind OFFH? :idontno:

We are talking about a floating new structure. Oh heck pictures say it all, be right back!
 
I really need to see a pic/map, but am not liking it.

Are we talking about an expansion of the dock behind OFFH? :idontno:

Not behind OFFH. It's out front, between OFFH and 30A. I don't think it's for OFFH, looks to me like it's for the condos on the new building.

By the way, the new building has terrible feng shui. Going westbound on 30A, you can see it dead center in the road's path from clear down by Deer Lake St. Park. You don't want to live with a road pointing at you.
 
Not behind OFFH. It's out front, between OFFH and 30A. I don't think it's for OFFH, looks to me like it's for the condos on the new building.

By the way, the new building has terrible feng shui. Going westbound on 30A, you can see it dead center in the road's path from clear down by Deer Lake St. Park. You don't want to live with a road pointing at you.



Ahhh...now I remember seeing it. I thought it was for OFFH. They had to do something about a deck out back several months back. Just assumed they were replacing it with this structure. I am sure it is permitted.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top