• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Restaurant Closings???

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
truth of fiction?

I know it's slow this time of year for restaurants.
It was only several years ago most places would close throughout the winter months.
The rumor on the street is several restaurants are closing for "good" :confused:
Has anybody heard anything of this nature?
I did read that Criolla's is closing.
 
I don't know what you read, but my understanding is that Criolla's is closed. Only doing the conceirge, real estate and catering. No more restaurant.
 
I heard a rumor today that more than a few of our area restaurants (besides Criolla's) are closing...

One is a chain not on 30-A but near. One is owned by a well known local and is on 30-A...

Anyone else hear anything? Is this uncool of me to post this?

:shock:

G
 
I heard a rumor today that more than a few of our area restaurants (besides Criolla's) are closing...

One is a chain not on 30-A but near. One is owned by a well known local and is on 30-A...

Anyone else hear anything? Is this uncool of me to post this?

:shock:

G

Bush's fault.
 
I heard a rumor today that more than a few of our area restaurants (besides Criolla's) are closing...

One is a chain not on 30-A but near. One is owned by a well known local and is on 30-A...

Anyone else hear anything? Is this uncool of me to post this?

:shock:

G
I heard the same, a while back on the chain and just today on the local one. I learned my lesson about naming names :biggrin: No mas!
 
My guess is that you are referring to Bud & Alley's. It is just a matter of time that the beachfront real estate that Dave occupies will be deemed to be more profitable for Seaside as a multi-level development as compared to what now exists there. Just compare the old Seaside architecture to the new stuff.

The times, they are a' changin'.
 
My guess is that you are referring to Bud & Alley's. It is just a matter of time that the beachfront real estate that Dave occupies will be deemed to be more profitable for Seaside as a multi-level development as compared to what now exists there. Just compare the old Seaside architecture to the new stuff.

The times, they are a' changin'.

Nope. Guess again. But next time I won't answer. I did this time because I didn't want Dave to think I was spreading untrue rumors about him or his establishments!!!

:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top