• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Sheriff's Accounting problems ?

New posts

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
It appears that Ralphie cannot file his required financials reports on time. Today was the deadline for the last quarters financial reports with the Supervisor of Elections office.

A look at the SOE website shows no report filed as required. His report could have been received and the website was not updated.

The Coyote will confirm whether a report was filed as required first thing in the morning.

All other candidates managed to file the required reports per state law.

:yikes:
 
Last edited:
WHY this? :yikes: Does it really surprise you? It doesnt me. I wonder if he just cant be bothered or if he leaves these type of important things to others. In which case, I would seriously be finding someone else to be my CFO.
 
Well he filed on time. It was not an electronic filing and they have not completed the manual entry so the website will update.

Not the "Watcher" but I'm watching.
 
Dear WC,

Being the sheriff is a thankless task. Why not start giving the Sheriff the benefit of the doubt on a few things. Listen, no one is saying you have to love the Sheriff but you would concede that you can ride down 30-A on a bike and not get mugged.

I am a big Sheriff Johnson supporter and I feel this Sheriff bashing is a little misplaced on this site. Sheriff Johnson loves Walton County and tries to do every thing in his power to see to it we all live in a safe place.

It is great to go down to Sea Side on Saturday morning and not see a bunch of panhandlers working that area. Be careful thinking that the next guy is going to do a better job. Sometimes you can have something great and not realize it until its gone.

I know many who love the Sheriff and will be voting for him.:wave:
 
Dear WC,

Being the sheriff is a thankless task. Why not start giving the Sheriff the benefit of the doubt on a few things. Listen, no one is saying you have to love the Sheriff but you would concede that you can ride down 30-A on a bike and not get mugged.

I am a big Sheriff Johnson supporter and I feel this Sheriff bashing is a little misplaced on this site. Sheriff Johnson loves Walton County and tries to do every thing in his power to see to it we all live in a safe place.

It is great to go down to Sea Side on Saturday morning and not see a bunch of panhandlers working that area. Be careful thinking that the next guy is going to do a better job. Sometimes you can have something great and not realize it until its gone.

I know many who love the Sheriff and will be voting for him.:wave:
The reason why you don't get mugged when riding down 30A has nothing to do with the Sheriff. Your statement is on the fringe of silliness. The Sheriff has brought all of this on himself, by screwing up with too much tax payer money. Now, he has gone to the Governor to try to fix his $300,000+ screw up with the new radios which he purchased. He has refused to do his own work, sending others to defend him at the BCC meetings. IMO, he is crafty like a fox, or just plain incompetent of running the Sheriff's Office.
 
I am a big Sheriff Johnson supporter and I feel this Sheriff bashing is a little misplaced on this site.
We are all well aware of your unabashed support of Ralphie but we bash alot more people than him on this board and I for one will not give someone the benefit of the doubt unless they have my trust,which he lost long ago. It will take alot of work for him to regain it, if at all.
I will concede that you dont get mugged riding a bike down 30-A, but that is only because it would be hard to dodge the traffic AND catch up with someone doing 40 in a 35 mph zone on a bicycle.
As far as panhandlers in Seaside, I am pretty sure that the security employed by them would take care of that problem before a phone call could be made to the substation. So the argument that HE has anything to do with the lack of that problem is unfounded. Maybe you should try to find somewhere else to reference about a lack of panhandlers that he is responsible for.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top