• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mother's Day Brunch?

New posts

amberk526

Beach Comber
Looking for a delicious Mother's Day brunch in the area. Any restaurants doing a special menu or any recommendations?
Thanks for the assistance! :wave:
 
Looking for a delicious Mother's Day brunch in the area. Any restaurants doing a special menu or any recommendations?
Thanks for the assistance! :wave:

Hi, same here:) I'm also interested to look for an idea for Mom's day celebration.. Although, I have been searching some deals around the internet and its driving me crazy on what to pick but you may want to see it for yourself. Those are good deals and looks affordable.:up:
 
I did some research and here are some people that are doing a Mother's Day Brunch:
Fish Out of Water: Special Brunch Buffet from 8:00 AM-12:30 PM $50 for Adults and $20 for children
Havana Beach Bar and Grill: Regular Brunch menu from 8:00-11:00 AM and special brunch menu from 11:00 AM-4:00 PM. Special Menu is $45 for adults and $23 for children
Caliza Restaurant: Mother's Day Brunch Buffet 10:00 AM-2:00 PM $52 for Adults and $20 for children
Vue on 30a: Mother's Day Brunch Buffet 10:00 AM-3:00 PM $50 for adults and $16 for children
The Bay: I did call them but when I called they did not have the info but they are doing a Mother's Day Brunch

Hope this helps Angel Street! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top