• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Motor Repair Needed on Well Pump

New posts

whosyodaddy

Beach Lover
I wondered why my grass was turning brown... my sprinkler system is not working... I saw that a breaker was tripped in my box... when I flipped it back, smoke and sparks shot from my motor on my well pump... anyone know what could be wrong (other than it doesn't work) or who would be good to fix it. I thought about an irrigation company, but I think this is more pump repair related... help.
 
Is McLean Welling Drilling still out there? If it is, that would be a start, also Hugh's Well Drilling is another one I have used and very happy with. They should be able to help you with the elctrical issue as well as the well pump. They are in the phone book. Good luck!!!
 
Another vote for McLean Well Drilling. I have used them at least 8 times over the last 15 years. They have always been great to deal with. They are honest and dependable.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top