• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Motorcycle Fun

New posts

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Any riders there 10/8-10/22? Mr. Star and I are really excited about exploring on the bike this year, and would love to have others join us for some fun rides. :bicycle:
 
Sea Star said:
Any riders there 10/8-10/22? Mr. Star and I are really excited about exploring on the bike this year, and would love to have others join us for some fun rides. :bicycle:

I am unaware of fun rides around here. Just some flat, straight roads. What do you guys ride?
 
We have a Harley Sportster 1200. Not big enough for touring but great for getting around, i.e. Eden State Gardens, St. Andrews, maybe Pensacola, Mexico Beach. We don't mind long, straight roads. They are quite a change from the roads in the Smokies, and riding anywhere is good for the soul!
 
Sea Star said:
We have a Harley Sportster 1200. Not big enough for touring but great for getting around, i.e. Eden State Gardens, St. Andrews, maybe Pensacola, Mexico Beach. We don't mind long, straight roads. They are quite a change from the roads in the Smokies, and riding anywhere is good for the soul!
I would switch bike roads with you anyday. I love the Smokies and surrounding areas.
 
Sea Star said:
Any riders there 10/8-10/22? Mr. Star and I are really excited about exploring on the bike this year, and would love to have others join us for some fun rides. :bicycle:
I ride most weekends. Sometimes with 1 or 2 others.
 
Smiling JOe :biggrin:


85motorcycle_avatar.gif
 
JC said:
I ride most weekends. Sometimes with 1 or 2 others.
:clap_1: What do you ride? Let's get together while we are there and you can lead (unless you insist on wearing that dress you have on in your avatar). Thanks RO for the cool smiley.
 
Sea Star said:
We have a Harley Sportster 1200. Not big enough for touring but great for getting around, i.e. Eden State Gardens, St. Andrews, maybe Pensacola, Mexico Beach. ..............


:idontno: I'm trying to visualize Eden State Gardens and Harley bike-riding.
 
Sea Star said:
:clap_1: What do you ride? Let's get together while we are there and you can lead (unless you insist on wearing that dress you have on in your avatar). Thanks RO for the cool smiley.
Dress flies around to much...I wear tights :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top