• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MountainFilm '06

New posts

John R

needs to get out more
http://mountainfilmfl.com

It's that time of year once again to get ready for one of the coolest events on 30a. Jim and I have been screening the list for the best to show to you. We're getting a larger screen this year, and a more powerful projector also. And, we're on track to bring you some pretty special guests. Be sure to get your tickets early and often.

Of course this is all designed to get you to want to come to Telluride for the festival. www.mountainfilm.org
 
I've heard via SoWal that Mountainfilm is funn! Do we need to buy tickets far in advance? Do they sell out? What about a rain-out?
 
FYI, John R, the first link in your post is bogus, but the second works. ;-) Looks like a great time is forthcoming.
 
thanks chris, that is indeed the link i attempted to post. it seems like 'edit after subsequent posts' is turned off

jr

Daddy-O, said that there is a certain amount of time that one has to edit their posts. I had to ask him a few weeks ago about it.
 
I'm there! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top