• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MountainFilm '06

New posts
:clap_1: ...Molly and I will come see you. Are you getting soooo excited?
 
Bb...y'all sound well prepared! It was so cold last year!!! I ended up eating tons of smores and drinking hot chocolate just to keep warm! I agree that the food was extra good and seemed to be priced well.
Note to self: elastic waist pants.
 
see you tonight. bring extra warm clothes.

Just rode my bike by there. People have already started staking their claim.

Good luck JohnR. You have worked so hard on this. :clap_1:
 
You know these people...they don't follow rules, they break them. :roll:
So what you are saying is that if I go now, I may be able to score some good blankets and chairs? :funn:Wouldn't it be funn to go over there and rearrange all of the chairs, mixing them in with other chairs and blankets? :floor: At 5:30pm, the sun will be setting and darkness begins to fade in, as do all the people. CHAOS NOW! I love it!:floor:
 
So what you are saying is that if I go now, I may be able to score some good blankets and chairs? :funn:Wouldn't it be funn to go over there and rearrange all of the chairs, mixing them in with other chairs and blankets? :floor: At 5:30pm, the sun will be setting and darkness begins to fade in, as do all the people. CHAOS NOW! I love it!:floor:

OMG...this is like the most brilliant plan....EVER!!! Come get me and I will help!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top