• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Movers

New posts

ladyj

Beach Lover
Seeking reliable, low cost movers for relocation from Niceville to Jackson MS.
Any recommendations?
 
can't help with movers,I've not moved since 1981 but :welcome: to the greater Jackson Ms area!!!!!!!!! If you don't mind me asking what area are you moving to?? I live in Rankin County about 20miles south of Jxn.
 
I used Allied in a long distance move from SoWal, and as JDarg taught me make sure they come see all your stuff AND give you a binding quote.
 
I'm SOOO sorry you're moving to Jackson MS... I lived in the west part of MS for a long time and.. Huh... Well... Nevermind... Have fun..!
 
Cool link. Thanks.

Well, Jackson is nice enough. It's all about taking good jobs for us anyway.
We can't afford living here. SoWal/Destin isn't for our income bracket.

:cool:
 
Last edited:
Cool link. Thanks.

Well, Jackson is nice enough. It's all about taking good jobs for us anyway.
We can't afford living here. SoWal/Destin isn't for our income bracket.

:cool:

Unfortunately, Sowal will never will be for our income bracket either.

I know someone that lives in Jackson, MS and they like it there. The daughter of a co-worker of mine. Don't know where in Jackson they live though. They both have very good jobs.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top