• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Movers?

New posts
Can anyone suggest a quality moving company in the 30a area?
I am using Destin Moving and Storage for my move. Mike, one of the owners, is a super nice man and I trust him implicitly. Phone # is 850-267-1424.
I have used PMS as well, for moving my furniture from storage into the house I am renting right now. Another nice man but they were more expensive for my present move, so I am going with DM&S.
 
:wave: good luck with your move
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top