• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Moving help...?

New posts

JOE who

Beach Lover
My first official post... YAY...
Now, down to business...
I'm forced to move very soon, fortunately it's about 15 miles away from my current location... Unfortunately, I have no way to move... Any suggestions on a ?reputable? moving company around So-Wal?
 
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
 
Several of my customers have been pleased with the Mayflower moving company out of Ft Walton Beach. I'm sure you will find their number in the book.
 
My first official post... YAY...
Now, down to business...
I'm forced to move very soon, fortunately it's about 15 miles away from my current location... Unfortunately, I have no way to move... Any suggestions on a “reputable” moving company around So-Wal?


I had good luck with an allied moving company.... very happy with the courtesy, friendliness, & professionalism of (the coordinator) Josh, the driver & the crew themselves.
 
Last edited:
I have used NAVL as my household movers a couple times... The drivers, loaders and unloaders were all very courteous and careful. I had no complaints.
They have agents all over the country so there's probably one around Walton or maybe Pensacola.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top