• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Moving to SOWAL soon!

New posts

headed4thebeach

Beach Comber
Hello! My husband and I are moving to sowal in a couple of weeks. We are still looking for a rental as of right now. Can't wait to get to know everyone on here!
 
:welcome:Now....THAT'S exciting!!!
 
:welcome: We have been here a short time (2 months) and LOVE IT. You will have a great time, C U when you get here.
 
OK, I'm jealous too but I'll be more jealous in the winter. Right now it's very nice up north, but it the cold gets old very fast in the winter. Anyway, lucky you and I hope you find a place to stay. :welcome:
 
:welcome: It will change your life......you'll appreciate nature like never before!

True Dat! :welcome:

OK, I'm jealous too but I'll be more jealous in the winter. Right now it's very nice up north, but it the cold gets old very fast in the winter. Anyway, lucky you and I hope you find a place to stay. :welcome:

I'm waiting for the day when you'll be moving down for the peace.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top