• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Ms Kitty Missed Dread Clampitt

New posts
I was there!!!! Where were you? I had to dance in my lawn chair. :( If I had felt a bit better you can bet your bottom dollar I would have been dancing and horrifying all my WC neighbors. I do have a reputation around here, ya' know!!! ;-) DC was awesome as usual!
 
can't believe i didn't see you.:(

mr joe, you need to help me with the settings on my camera, so i don't need to use flash, and things won't be blurry.

sorry i din't make it to b&a, i came home and tracked out the show.

jr
 
Last edited:
can't believe i didn't see you.:(

mr joe, you need to help me with the settings on my camera, so i don't need to use flash, and things won't be blurry.

sorry i din't make it to b&a, i came home and tracked out the show.

jr
Heck, I have enough trouble figuring out my own, but I will give it a shot.
 
I was there!!!! Where were you? I had to dance in my lawn chair. :( If I had felt a bit better you can bet your bottom dollar I would have been dancing and horrifying all my WC neighbors. I do have a reputation around here, ya' know!!! ;-) DC was awesome as usual!
:clap_1: :clap_1: your amazing!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top