If I had felt a bit better you can bet your bottom dollar I would have been dancing and horrifying all my WC neighbors. I do have a reputation around here, ya' know!!! ;-) DC was awesome as usual!Heck, I have enough trouble figuring out my own, but I will give it a shot.can't believe i didn't see you.
mr joe, you need to help me with the settings on my camera, so i don't need to use flash, and things won't be blurry.
sorry i din't make it to b&a, i came home and tracked out the show.
jr

Here are four songs for your listening pleasure.Can you attach a sound clip?
![]()
Well, heck yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about.......:clap_1: :clap_1: your amazing!I was there!!!! Where were you? I had to dance in my lawn chair.If I had felt a bit better you can bet your bottom dollar I would have been dancing and horrifying all my WC neighbors. I do have a reputation around here, ya' know!!! ;-) DC was awesome as usual!