• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Murky water

New posts
When will our beautiful blue water return?
When the winds are calm for many days in a row the water clears up, but I have to tell you in the wintertime, the water is often murky all winter I think because the seas are typically rough all winter. I do not know if its from storms or what but I've lived here 2 years and winter gulf is not the same as summer gulf. In the winter the gulf looks more life the Atlanta Ocean beaches.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top