• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Murmuring Surf

New posts

boogoo

Beach Comber
Stayed at the Murmuring Surf for years and understand the Terrys finally sold out. Anyone know what is being built there and what happened to the Terrys? I guess it was one of the last of the old places left on the beach and we had some fantastic vacations there. TIA
 
I heard that the development is being put on hold...and "property will be released in Spring 08"
 
Thanks for the info. I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened. I'm surprised they held out as long as they did. Sure do miss it though.
 
I just read about this place in that book..."The Way We Were".....sounds like it was a happenin' place back in the day.
 
I just read about this place in that book..."The Way We Were".....sounds like it was a happenin' place back in the day.

Ummm,, excuse me DD, don't you have a trip report to write. ;-) :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top