• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Muscle Movers, LLC. / Kenneth Viola Contracting licensed, insured

New posts

Kenneth Viola

Beach Crab
If you need a free estimate for Moving or just furniture delivery (to consignment store, rental home, etc.), please call Kenneth Viola, Owner, Muscle Movers, LLC. 850-687-0724. FLA Broker Reg No. MB86
 
I am the owner of My Elderly Solutions, I assist the elderly to relocate. I escort all over the world. I am always looking for a good moving company. Glad to meet you. If you have any questions please give me a call at (8500368-2603.
 
Please leave a nice note if you've use Muscle Movers or Ken Viola for moving services

http://www.musclemoversllc.com 005.JPG
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top