• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Music Downloads...

New posts
I use iTunes, but all of the college students I know (my daughter and my students) use LimeWire.
 
RiverOtter said:
Who / What site do you use?

Don't use LimeWire. I may be wrong, but I think it has our home machine screwed up.

A friend of mine uses Soul Seek.
 
My kids use music net on aol, oh yeah, maybe I have used it once or twice :lol:
 
phdphay said:
I use iTunes, but all of the college students I know (my daughter and my students) use LimeWire.

Like I said, I may be wrong. I'm not really up on these things.
 
My daughter has been using LimeWire for two years and hasn't had a problem. You never know - sometimes I swear there's some little gremlin inside my computer just messing with me. The most embarrassing thing is when I have a problem for days, and then when I take it to IT, I can't reproduce the problem.
 
phdphay said:
My daughter has been using LimeWire for two years and hasn't had a problem. You never know - sometimes I swear there's some little gremlin inside my computer just messing with me. The most embarrassing thing is when I have a problem for days, and then when I take it to IT, I can't reproduce the problem.

A guy I work with uses this term frequently when it comes to my computer problems.


PEBCAK

Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard
 
Landlocked said:
A guy I work with uses this term frequently when it comes to my computer problems.


PEBCAK

Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard
That's funny. I try to be so logical and methodical with hardware problems, yet the voodoo that the IT guys/gals use seems to work better, I swear.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top