• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

My First Post

New posts

brim

Beach Comber
I have been enjoying this website for 2 months and decided today was the day to join in the conversation!

A transplant from outside Boston and despite the oil, purchased a home 3 weeks ago in SRB:) Love this area and the people.

Packing up the car and heading down to the beach for the day!:wave:
 
Congrats on your first post. :welcome:
 
:welcome:...and good for you!! Congrats on the house!
 
:welcome: Where near Boston? I am moving there tomorrow from Tampa. :blink:
 
I have been enjoying this website for 2 months and decided today was the day to join in the conversation!

A transplant from outside Boston and despite the oil, purchased a home 3 weeks ago in SRB:) Love this area and the people.

Packing up the car and heading down to the beach for the day!:wave:[/QUOTE

Welcome. I relocated here 3 months ago also for the same reason, the friendly people and calming nature of this area. I am from New Orleans and love it here. I'm sure you will be happy and hopefully we can get to meet some day. Welcome again!:clap:
 
:wave: Welcome to the "hood"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top