• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

My Wish List for SoWal

New posts
I personally prefer having no businesses in South Walton that I can find in Atlanta. That's what first attracted us to the area -- the uniqueness of it all and no big boxes.
 
Whole foods would be awesome , trader joes and target and or CVS .. Wish we had a Houston's or seasons 52 or a great farm to table restaurant
 
There is a Target in Destin and Pier Park, and CVS stores in Carillion/Inlet and Miramar. We don't need more box stores in Sowal!
 
Here's what I'd like (I know, dream on!)

Sometimes, caffeine does not suffice, especially when you have been working all day on minimal sleep. A little shop in Tokyo’s Chiyoda-ku vicinity provides the solution for women who need a bit of shut-eye in the middle of the day.

‘Nap Cafe Corne’ is a females-only nap café where women on-the-go can pay a small fee to catch a couple of Zs in comfort. The cozy nap café is not the first of its kind in Japan, but its attentive service, female policy, and low prices has earned it quite some popularity in Tokyo.

http://designtaxi.com/news/362237/In-Tokyo-A-Relaxing-Nap-Caf-For-Women-To-Catch-Some-Sleep/
 
A Trader Joe's would be great at the Sandestin Market Shops!!! I've thought that for years. I wouldn't mind an auto parts store on 98 in SRB also--I'm against all fast food, and huge big box stores.

Further in Destin I wish we could get a crate&barrell or a West Elm. Maybe by Destin commons... A real Gap would be nice also. For some odd reason we get the reputation for great shopping and in the reality it sucks.

I also dont know why Destin commons and Pier Park made it so difficult to go shopping in the rain. We all know how the outlet gets, and there is nothing else to do when it rains here. It's bad architecture if you ask me.
 
Compared to Andalusia we have incredible shopping.
Compared to where I live in GA, South Walton has incredible shopping. But I do everything online, so I don't need to shop when I'm at our homes in Georgia and South Walton. I prefer virtual shopping. For years until Watercolor Publix was built, I picked up grocery items at Modica. Then if I had a bigger list, I drove to PCB. No problem.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top