• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nail salon recommendation

New posts

jones8401

Beach Comber
I am getting married this weekend in Seagrove and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a nail salon. I am wanting a quick and easy manicure and pedicure... any thoughts from anyone? THANKS!
 
jones8401 said:
I am getting married this weekend in Seagrove and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a nail salon. I am wanting a quick and easy manicure and pedicure... any thoughts from anyone? THANKS!

I don't, but I am sure someone will reply to you. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. :welcome: to the board!!!!!!
 
I use and love Ocean Nails they are just down the road from Gulf Place, 6 pedicure chairs and I have seen them handle whole wedding parties before...
 
InletBchDweller said:
I use and love Ocean Nails they are just down the road from Gulf Place, 6 pedicure chairs and I have seen them handle whole wedding parties before...
I have had great results here too :floor:

Nothing better than a nice pedicure - almost...
 
Uh Yea, I can think of something better than a pedicure!!!
Unplugged said:
I have had great results here too :floor:

Nothing better than a nice pedicure - almost...
 
Congratulations on your marriage! What a wonderful time of year to be married (and the location's not bad either :razz: )!

There's salon, Beauty and the Beach, at Seagrove Plaza, 3723 Rte. 30-A, about a mile east of Seaside. It's the Plaza where Garrett Realty is, on the north side of the street.
 
Congrats to you on your upcoming wedding.

I totally agree on Ocean Nails - the best around IMHO. You might want to call and get an appt since they do get busy - they do take walk-ins but if you are on limited time - call 267-4695

Went to a beach wedding this last weekend and it was perfect - you should have great weather as well!!!
 
Dennis is my man but I have never seen him give a manicure, does he do them??
beach lover said:
I 2nd, 3rd, 4th whatever! Ocean Nails is "the" best. Dennis for nails is a perfectionest.
 
jones8401 said:
I am getting married this weekend in Seagrove and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a nail salon. I am wanting a quick and easy manicure and pedicure... any thoughts from anyone? THANKS!

You sound like a very relaxed bride! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top