• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nail Salon

New posts

Beachlady08

Beach Crab
hi,

I wanted to see if anyone here has been to the Lee Nail's inside Grand Blvd. and if their any good. or if you can tell me where to get a good mani, pedi and gel nails. Thanks
 
hi,

I wanted to see if anyone here has been to the Lee Nail's inside Grand Blvd. and if their any good. or if you can tell me where to get a good mani, pedi and gel nails. Thanks


I tried Lee's for just a regular manicure, they were just okay.

I can recommend Angel Nail, next to the Watercolor Publix. I've been there several times now, and am really pleased with the results.

I don't know about gel nails, I have only had the spa and regular mani, and the spa a regular pedi, and both were very good.

And - they always have HGTV playing on the 42" flat screens - if they served wine, I'd probably be there twice a week!
 
Crystal Nails in Santa Rosa Beach does a really great job!! They are located beside Gulf Place at Abacos (retail on bottom, condos above). They are soo friendly and take appointments although you can just walk-in if you prefer.
 
Crystal Nails in Santa Rosa Beach does a really great job!! They are located beside Gulf Place at Abacos (retail on bottom, condos above). They are soo friendly and take appointments although you can just walk-in if you prefer.

I've tried Angel Nails in Watercolor twice but Crystal Nails is my favorite.
 
Lee Nails

I have to say that I really like Lee Nails. I get my acrylic nails and pedicures there. Their prices are very reasonable considering their location, they're EXTREMELY clean and it's beautiful inside. Plus, the nail specialists are fast! You should definitely try it sometime!
 
I perfer ocean nails. They do the best job. I would never go to another nail salon.


I went there once, and felt like I had been manhandled. Three different people worked on me, no one was paying any attention and the owner was complaining loudly about the landlord the whole time, when she wasn't fluttering around her "regulars", making them feel "special". Seemed like a place you had to be an "insider" to get good treatment.

Everyone says Ocean is the best, but when I get a manicure at Angel's, my nails still look great a week later.
 
Well im sorry you had an bad experience with them. Everyone has there bad days I guess.


I'm sure it was just a bad day for them - it was very busy, and it was back in the days (2005) when everything was crazy.

There are just too many other places out there to go back to one where I felt so poorly treated - I've had great experiences at Crystal, also, I just end up at Angel because it is closer.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top