• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nail Salon

New posts
My pedicure from angel nails lasted longer than most I've had. And i like it that you can go with friends/family and all get manis/pedis at the same time. Very convenient location next to Publix as well.
 
I perfer ocean nails. They do the best job. I would never go to another nail salon.

I really like them too. :clap:

But I do agree about the atmosphere. It was not very spa like and on my day there they were also complaining about the land lord. But my pedicure was great, and I liked my tech alot.

I would go again. But I also went to Crystal nails, they are related to the owners at Ocean Nails, and I liked Crystal also.

I found the atmosphere at Crystal to be more relaxing; but the massage was not as long. I have heard good things about Angels, just ran out of time and money before I got to them.:D

They are on my list for next time. :wave:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top