• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Naked Grape- anyone been?

New posts
I like it - good decor, nice and attentive staff, but they really need to have some tapas to go with all the wine and beer.
 
I like it - good decor, nice and attentive staff, but they really need to have some tapas to go with all the wine and beer.

Thanks for the input. The website says tapas menu- I'll keep a good thought that they are there to try out when we are down in September.
 
Great place. Very well done design. My understanding is that they have an agreement with George to provide the food from Smiling Fish which is right next door...
 
That's what I thought too, but the only food to be had was a $13 mixed plate with some nuts, cheese, meat and crackers - about 1/3 or 1/4 the size of the one at Chan's.
 
Last edited:
That's what I thought too, but the only food to be had was a $13 mixed plate with some nuts, cheese, meat and crackers - about 1/3 or 1/4 the size of the one at Chan's.

I may just feel compelled to do some comparison wine-tasting/shopping between Chan's and Naked Grape. I'll just tell DH it is our civic duty as out-of-towner tourists :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top