• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Name change

New posts

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Well I may have to change my user name from gotothebeachmom to gotothebeachgrandmom!

We got the exciting news today that we are getting a very special Christmas gift this year! This is the first and we are sooooo excited. I have bought myself a camera and hopefully by December I will know how to use it and post all those baby pictures I'll be making!

Can't wait to bring our newest family member to the beach for the first time.:D :wub:

Wow!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Well I may have to change my user name from gotothebeachmom to gotothebeachgrandmom!

We got the exciting news today that we are getting a very special Christmas gift this year! This is the first and we are sooooo excited. I have bought myself a camera and hopefully by December I will know how to use it and post all those baby pictures I'll be making!

Can't wait to bring our newest family member to the beach for the first time.:D :wub:

Wow!

Congrats! :clap_1: gotothebeachgranny.
 
kurt said:
Congrats! :clap_1: gotothebeachgranny.

Thanks Kurt,

I actually told my daughter I wanted to be called GrandGoddess. :wink:
I'm quite sure, I will answer to anything the angel feather decides to call me.:wub:
 
This is always the most delightful news, beachmom! Many blessings to your family as they grow! :wub:
 
Congrats. My wife and I are expecting our first child in about five weeks. I know how out-of-control my mom is over the prospects of being a grandmother.
 
JB said:
Congrats. My wife and I are expecting our first child in about five weeks. I know how out-of-control my mom is over the prospects of being a grandmother.

It's such a gift! We feel very lucky. We live very close, so maybe I can babysit once in a while!

Congratulations on your new addition. Make sure we see some pictures!:clap_1:
 
Your post reminded me of my Great Grandmother who was always called Gigi. My Mom is "Grammy" to my kids. Congratulations!!!! :clap_1: My daughter, who was the first grandchild was born in December also. It makes for a really special first Christmas.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top