• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Name it

New posts

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Ok, name the number one film you'd prefer no one was around when you watched it, simply because you're sure you'd be embarrassed by your emotional reaction..

The Sound of Music (ABC aired this tonight in hi-def. The film just kills me!)
 
:lol: I bawl when the Captain sings "Edelweiss" and the wedding scene when the wedding march is "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria", and the most recent strange crying response has been the puppet show scene. I'm chalking the last one up to hormones.

Are you sure we did not go on the Sound of Music bus tour together in Austria, summer 1985?
 
Well I don't mind to be seen crying, but I did tune up tonight on Spiderman 3 when the New Goblin/Harry died. :confused::idontno:

I have always cried during Sound of Music so it's just pretty much understood at our house its going to happen.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top