• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

nanny/babysitter

New posts
yes, me! im a college student, currently babysitting here and there for a couple of families...have tons of experience. read my ad under employment from a while back....

850-819-6565.

;) thanks!
alex
 
I have 3 children of my own 1 in school and have been looking or some part time baby sitting. I have several years of experiance. I live in Freeport. 835-0323. My name is Erin.
 
I am a wife and mother of 7 year old twins. I am in the real estate industry...need I say more as to why I could use the extra money :) I have as many reference as you would need. I am very open on dates and times. PLease email me so we can discuss when you would need me. Emails go straight to my phone.
I look forward to hearing from you.
lmrbeachproperties@yahoo.com
 
We have a house on the west end of PCB and had a similar problem-we have 2 kids we adore, but NEEDED adult time when we come down. I highly recommend Linda Waisuta. She's kept our kids plus kept our kids + friends and they all LOVED her. Her info is in a different room and I'm feeling lazy so PM me if you want her info. She really is great with the kids!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top