• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nanny for Hire

New posts

cmendez

Beach Comber
Hello, my name is Cynthia Mendez and I am hoping you need a nanny. I am fluent in verbal and written Spanish and I hold a degree in Psychology. I am currently working at the Montissori Academy as a Spanish teacher and am experienced with kids. I love working with kids and hope to find a position with you. You can contact me at 850-238-0199 or email at cmendez.cynthia@gmail.com. Hope to hear form you soon.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top