• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

native landscaping workshop - 9/28/06

New posts
I was thinking about going. We are about to start our "big" landscaping project and I can't seem to keep fake plants alive!! I sure could use the education:blink:
 
Went to the presentation tonight. It was very informative. I met Beachmom there...:clap_1: Dont be shy post more often and come and visit with us sometimes...
 
Thanks, I enjoyed it too. It was nice to put a face with a "name". Wish I could have met "tree frog" also. Was that you telling them about "sowal"?? :idontno:

As for posting more...this is a little new for me...but I'm getting better:blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top