• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Natural Holiday Decorations

New posts

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
http://L-Billionairess.com
​
Natural Holiday Decorations for sale

​
​
​
Go to
L-Billionairess.com and
​
click advertisements
My email and phone # is listed if you want to call or mail me
I live in Santa Rosa Beach so if you're local it's not too far
Hope you find something that makes you feel happy - THANKS!!!


This is a new venture and have sold a few pieces already - colors are whatever fits your decor and what is available at the paint store. If you are not a local, I can check on shipping costs and we can figure out a price good for both of us on the paypal service page for my shopping business (due to economy - no service charge). If you have any questions call me and in between the kids, kittens, and chaos I'll get back to you... See ya soon!!!


WILL POST NEW INVENTORY AS SOON AS I CAN GET TO IT - HAPPY HOLIDAYS​
​
 
Last edited:
Thank You so much for your purchases

:chill:I hope your natural holiday decorations are an inspiration to remind you of the good and beautiful things in life. Have a wonderful Christmas!!! Call me anytime - I look forward to helping you decorate in the future. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top