• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nature Walk

New posts

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Has anyone heard that Nature Walk has gone back to the bank? There are a lot of rumors floating around about just about everything but I went by there today and the sales office was locked up. :idontno:
 
:eek:
 
Also it looks like the car wash in Seagrove is being torn down.

I noticed that on my home, there was a large flat bed that had unloaded a very large backend loader. I noticed tape all around it earlier today. Is the Seagrove carwash going to be torn down in the middle of the night?
 
Probably waiting for Christmas day. lol. Did someone buy that property? It has been for sale for a long time.

I did not see a sold sign and I checked the MLS. Nothing there. I hate to see it go. I have had my house since 97 and would wash my truck there after a ride on Grayton. Hopefully it is a redo. :angry:
 
I did not see a sold sign and I checked the MLS. Nothing there. I hate to see it go. I have had my house since 97 and would wash my truck there after a ride on Grayton. Hopefully it is a redo. :angry:

As much as I hate to say it, I doubt it. I would think anything you did on that property would be more profitable than the quarters currently collected. Still don't want to see it go.
 
That carwash took more of my quarters than a slot machine, and on top of that the vac system sucked....and by sucked I mean they didn't.
 
I noticed too on my way to work. I guess we are back to tearing down anything old and replacing it with overpriced boxes. Not sure, just assuming that it would be housing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top