Probably waiting for Christmas day. lol. Did someone buy that property? It has been for sale for a long time.

Is this the "odd architecture" that is concrete and looks like a castle left incomplete. The property I am refeering to is on the L as you go toward ALYS and Rosemary.....![]()
No, that property with the French name, has nothing built but a fortress looking wall -- no car wash there, but this has nothing to do with Nature Walk. Sorry for that confusion. However, Seagrove Villas is a part of NatureWalk.Is this the "odd architecture" that is concrete and looks like a castle left incomplete. The property I am refeering to is on the L as you go toward ALYS and Rosemary.....![]()
Totally hilarious avatar you swapped to. That is getting e-mailed around.

A little bird told me that the developers met with lots of banks yesterday to discuss the future of NatureWalk as well as other projects that they have. I understand that there were a lot of long faces leaving the meeting.
Is this the "odd architecture" that is concrete and looks like a castle left incomplete. The property I am refeering to is on the L as you go toward ALYS and Rosemary.....![]()

No, this is right between Angelina's and Pelican Real Estate.
Dreadful isn't it....everytime I'd bike by there I would just say I don't get this. It doesn't fit in it's environment!An all time favorite perhaps? Chateau de Paris?![]()