• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nature walk?

New posts

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
We received a notice that they will be having a beachclub ( If permiting ok'd)
Does anyone know if they have sold a single lot to an end user, and if so what it went for?
 
All I know is that Mermy made me go take the 3 hour tour and we ended up with a bunch of logo stuff. I never saw a sold sign on any of the lots. The Beach Club will be located at the Seagrove Villas property.
 
All I know is that Mermy made me go take the 3 hour tour and we ended up with a bunch of logo stuff. I never saw a sold sign on any of the lots. The Beach Club will be located at the Seagrove Villas property.

Tivoli started it! She called me first and told me about the new development. It was pure coincidence that we came away with a pile of loot. Plus, it was funn to go off-roading on the unpaved road; you have to admit. So what if the tour was a little long? I wear my new Nature Walk shirt all the time! :biggrin:
 
To the best of my knowledge, Nature Walk had taken reservations a while back on lots. Then, after the market turned downward, Nature Walk cancelled the reservations. Two weeks ago, Nov 7, Nature Walk began opening sales on lots again. I am not of aware of any being sold, but there may be some pending sales which I have missed, but I don't think any have closed if there were any pending. I believe entry level pricing for lots is around the mid two hunderd thousand mark.

Ms Kitty, my tour didn't last as long as yours, but I still scored some cool things like a map and a coffee car mug.;-)
 
Last edited:
Ms Kitty, my tour didn't last as long as yours, but I still scored some cool things like a map and a coffee car mug.;-)


Your tour guide could probably get a word in edgewise. Their tour guide had to coax them along and keep them "on task".:floor: :wub:
 
Last edited:
Tivoli started it! She called me first and told me about the new development. It was pure coincidence that we came away with a pile of loot. Plus, it was funn to go off-roading on the unpaved road; you have to admit. So what if the tour was a little long? I wear my new Nature Walk shirt all the time! :biggrin:

Hey, Mermaid.....we're just advertising....whose paying our stipend???
I'm sure you have a SoWal sticker on your convertible and I graduated
to the "huge" SoWal Beach sticker now .....thanks to ____:wub:
People in Indiana will be wondering....SoWal Beaches driving around....
Nature Walk tees walking around....where are these places?
Sorry....Kitty....just think.....3 hours of your day NOT on the SoWal
Board.....I bet you missed out on a lot of Kitty posts that day.....:wub:
 
Nature Walk opened reservations last year to contractors only, not to the open public. With our slow market several builders cancelled their reservations, but there are still quite a few reservations with the builders. I f someone is interested in purchasing a "home" the sales dept have several plans available with the lot info, etc. . A different concept but interesting imo.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top