• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Naturewalk

New posts

Strangern

Beach Comber
A friend and I made a bike ride through Naturewalk...we felt as if we were the last 2 people left after the "bomb" had dropped...vacant houses on the main stretch, splintering wooden bridges, sales center looking as if the staff would return from lunch any minute.
My question....who actually got stuck with the development ?????
 
My question....who actually got stuck with the development ?????
:scratch:Hmmm. Let's see - could it be you and I and our taxpaying children:confused:
That's my personal opinion. It would be nice if Shelly would come on here and comment. There are a few steps in between us and them, of course.
 
well, maybe since we are "stuck with it" ultimately, we could turn it into a Community Center, swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting hall, etc. etc.

just saying....
 
well, maybe since we are "stuck with it" ultimately, we could turn it into a Community Center, swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting hall, etc. etc.

just saying....

We walked back there recently as well. What a beautiful community area it would be! One of the houses' front door was sitting open- we were wondering if people could be squatting in them, and if there was any patrolling going on?:idontno:
 
With the gates locked, I would imagine the po-po are not making circles through the development.

We were wondering about that- but there aren't any "no trespassing" or "keep out" signs- and there are nice wide walking paths around the road gate.
 
their liability may be increased by not having no trespassing signs posted. However, I would guess that a good lawyer could convince a jury that locked gates should indicate that one was trespassing if he or she proceed past.

I don't know why they don't rent out the sales center to someone as a nice restaurant. The building is really cool.
 
their liability may be increased by not having no trespassing signs posted. However, I would guess that a good lawyer could convince a jury that locked gates should indicate that one was trespassing if he or she proceed past.

I don't know why they don't rent out the sales center to someone as a nice restaurant. The building is really cool.

Geez, guess I shouldn't have mentioned that I walked by there. Thanks.
 
I wouldn't worry about it too much, just don't claim that you broke your ankle and are suing them for damages if you are on their property. The want to limit liability is probably the biggest reason for people putting up no trespassing signs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top