• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nautical themed jewelry

New posts

PC

Beach Lover
Does anybody know of a place or someone who makes nautical themed jewelry in the 30A area? Sailboats, marine life, etc.

Thanks
 
There's a jewelry store in seaside right next to Cafe Rendezvous with some cool pieces including treasure coins from shipwrecks:D
 
Not on 30-A, but Seychelles in Destin Commons is awesome. Of course, all I've been able to do there is look. :roll:​
 
I imagine thats all I would be able to do is look. Thanks for the replies. What I'm looking for is some kind of silver sailboat.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top