• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
never found it Ladyd. Don't know what happened in the burg. I was supposed to go but decided to wait for next weeks game or the Boise State game.
Well, I'm just happy to have LSU in my sat. nights again.Yes, I picked Auburn but pulled for LSU!
 
For now on I am picking against the Vols in games against teams like Georgia, LSU, etc. And I am not letting the loyalty factor figure into this in any way. This is supposed to be a try to pick them right thing, if it were for money it would be a different story but it isn't.


Southern Miss barely lost to Marshall, only by 7. That was one I had a hard time deciding on along with about 2 or 3 others. It's harder to pick when there are 12 games in one week or 15. But I like it though.
 
For now on I am picking against the Vols in games against teams like Georgia, LSU, etc. And I am not letting the loyalty factor figure into this in any way. This is supposed to be a try to pick them right thing, if it were for money it would be a different story but it isn't.


Southern Miss barely lost to Marshall, only by 7. That was one I had a hard time deciding on along with about 2 or 3 others. It's harder to pick when there are 12 games in one week or 15. But I like it though.

Go with your first gut feeling. That's how I'd play it (if I were in pick 'em). Oh, and always pick Bama.

http://fannation.com/si_blogs/the_sweep/posts/6341
 
Last edited:
Pretty much I went with Vegas odds, except in situations where my common sense knew better. Such as in as much as I think UNC is a great school, they don't do football. But on the other hand, I guess I'll have to rethink Vandy.
 
Pretty much I went with Vegas odds, except in situations where my common sense knew better. Such as in as much as I think UNC is a great school, they don't do football. But on the other hand, I guess I'll have to rethink Vandy.

VANDY!!!!!!!!! They are my next door neighbor. Loves em.
 
Go Dawgs!!!
Good game yesterday Tide.
We'll see you next week 'tween the hedges.
Should be a good one!

I hate those 7:45 game times. I'm already tired before the game even begins.
Stay tuned. If I have a couple of lovely cocktails tonite I will regale you all with the story of the 1976 (or was is 1975)Alabama/Georgia game. :D
My husband hates this story:idontno:
 
Go Dawgs!!!
Good game yesterday Tide.
We'll see you next week 'tween the hedges.
Should be a good one!

I hate those 7:45 game times. I'm already tired before the game even begins.
Stay tuned. If I have a couple of lovely cocktails tonite I will regale you all with the story of the 1976 (or was is 1975)Alabama/Georgia game. :D
My husband hates this story:idontno:
But then I stayed up and watched the Auburn/LSU game and then watched SNL to see if there was going to be a Palin skit (there wasn't). Yesterday morning we saw people an hour south of the Atlanta airport at 8:30 AM headed to Auburn game. We commented on how tired and inebriated they were gonna be after tailgating that many hours.:lol:
 
Last edited:
I've been doing some thinking, instead of my sn being fulmer4senate, maybe it should be utneedsanewcoach. Granted the game yesterday wasn't AS ugly looking as last years game of 59-20. But, we still did lose and scoring only 6 points. Geezus, we looked like a bunch of pee wee football players, and they could probably do better than us. :rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top