• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Skunky, sweetie LSU is in serious trouble. :(
 
Oh, sheeeeeeeet! I copied Skunky's pick'ems!!!!! What was I thinking???? :bang:

There were several of us that picked LSU dear, so I guess you could say alot of us are in trouble. :wave:
 
Now you two nay-bobs can just relax. Down 7 at the half...sheesh! Unlike some teams I know, LSU actually bothers to play in the second half:wave:

Thank you. I seem to remember them coming from behind last week. If there's anything I've learned from this madness, it's don't count LSU out too early. That, my dear friends, is DD's pearl of wisdom for the day. :lol:
 
I know what KDW is up to-she has two TVs on right now, hoping for a toppling of both LSU and Texas. Okie State is down by one TD at the half!:blink:
 
Now you two nay-bobs can just relax. Down 7 at the half...sheesh! Unlike some teams I know, LSU actually bothers to play in the second half:wave:

It was worse when I first posted that. They are looking better now.

I haven't gotten to say this to you in a while Skunster...BITE ME!!! :wave:

You are correct though. OH boy, I hope that changes tonight!
 
I know what KDW is up to-she has two TVs on right now, hoping for a toppling of both LSU and Texas. Okie State is down by one TD at the half!:blink:

Not two TV's but doing some serious channel flipping!!!! :cool: Having some ML's to calm my nerves. :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top