• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
that this will come back and bite them in the butt today. I mean, there are fans, and then there are really stupid fans. You all know me and how I feel about Alabama....and I would NEVER want to see this done to any coach, or any person for that matter. I think it truly is a new low for college football fans.

Story HERE :(

Oh, come on. It is redneck wicker man.
 
KDW, that was a little over the top. We did not burn Saben in our yard. Just hung him. :biggrin: (JK!)

The local stations here wanted the whole stadium to be silent when Bama comes on the field. Somehow, I don' t think that will happen..:roll:

BR - thanks for the ESPN info. I am going to watch but am prepared with rope to tie down all lawn furniture in case Mr. IBD wants to throw any...:lol:
 
Congrats to Alabama. It makes a world of difference to have a senior QB, doesn't it?!:pissed:
Ironically, I was in Alabama today and didn't get to see the game. I flipped between the Alabama broadcast and WWL's;I have found that I enjoy the Alabama crew.
 
Wow, first Obama, then GoBama. It's been a good week, tater. :biggrin: :clap:
 
Another great NCCA football weekend. As to upsets and close finishes, they are college "kids";completely and totally unpredictable.

Congrats to Bama and Florida for impressive wins. Hopefully one of them will represent the SEC in the championship game.
 
Another great NCCA football weekend. As to upsets and close finishes, they are college "kids";completely and totally unpredictable.

Congrats to Bama and Florida for impressive wins. Hopefully one of them will represent the SEC in the championship game.

I am thinking it is almost a given at this point. Alabama obviously goes if they win out. Florida ought to be able to leapfrog to #2 if they beat #1 Alabama in the SEC championship.
 
I guess your guy is free to run for senate now. I am going to miss old Phil and his imaginative style of football.

I can say with all honesty that I won't miss old Phil and his imaginative style of football. UT needs a coach that can recruit very well and like I said beforehand, that can motivate this offense to do something besides lose all the time. We've been needing that for years now. And all I can say is its about time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top