• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Well, we sure didn't look like the #2 team in the country that is for sure. Geez. But, a win is a win and I'll take it. Roll Tide!



I don't think you have anything to worry about next weekend BR, especially if we play like we did today!
I was thinking about you the whole time, saying to myself, "OMC! Darlene must be flippin' out!"

ARGH! We don't have tickets for next weekend. Might have to watch it on TV.:(
 
Long dreads hanging out at the bottom of helmets should not be allowed in football. They should have it in a ponytail or something.
 
ARGH! Glad we left the Georgia Tech game at halftime. Otherwise right now we'd be stuck in traffic with a long drive ahead.

From daughter's Twitter at halftime: "Dear GT, Stop sucking UGA's **** and start playing football. Less pansy-ing around, please."

Next Twitter: "Dear GT, apparently you didn't heed my advice and stayed on your knees for the entire game. Now there're a bunch of drunk UGA fans outside my residence. Please make them go away."
 
KathyDW-I am starting to feel it...and Freebird just popped on Pandora-it is a sign. Tide has it in the bag. Go easy on the Miller Lite, they will brew more:lol:
 
TEBOW is Crying

It's so sad to watch a man cry. Guess he's just not used to losing.
 
I saw he was. Sorry for the guy. I felt sure Florida would win the game, it wasn't all his fault, that is for sure. Sure didn't expect that big a loss. They didn't either, probably.
 
The Tide looked as good as the '92 championship team.:clap:;-):clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top