• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Dawgs are hanging, thank goodness we capitalized while Auburn was tight. Half over, new ball game beginning in a few. Tech not looking so good. Where has that Tenn. been all year? SEC football, you gotta love it.
 
I took a friend to the UT game. I had not been in a number of years and it was his first time to a big stadium. There was only 96,000+ fans but it was still a good showing and we had great weather. A few mistakes here and there but for such a young team they handled the game pretty well. Now if they can win the next two, they'll get a bowl game invite. I believe that would exceed just about expectations going into this season.
 
Jeez, Auburn.:bang: After your coach thrashes you at halftime, get your game day on and win the game in the second half to help the SEC's cred.

Boise State vs TCU doesn't exactly thrill me as BCS championship teams.:roll:
 
Auburn got penalized for celebrating. Bad call. Yet Boise State just got a TD and WAY celebrated, yet got no call.

NCAA, get rid of the celebration penalty because it is imposed too subjectively.
 
Geaux Hawgs! Beat LSWho....

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If only college football games where one quarter or even one half... Nothing better than winning in Tuscalooser!
 
Auburn got penalized for celebrating. Bad call. Yet Boise State just got a TD and WAY celebrated, yet got no call.

NCAA, get rid of the celebration penalty because it is imposed too subjectively.

I don't ever see any other conference call excessive celebration penalties except for the SEC.
 
I don't ever see any other conference call excessive celebration penalties except for the SEC.
It is just too subjective.

Good God, UGA just scored. GT deserves to win this game. I don't give a darn about what I chose on the pick'ems. I want GT to win, just as I wanted UF to win. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top