• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
On the Road to the Cotton Bowl...

Left Cajun Country aka Lafayette, LA this am after a great night of beer and mudbugs...

Have the truck decked out in hog flags and decals and who do we encounter on the Hwy?

None other than Bobby Boucher's Daddy.....I swear....same stare and all...:blink:
 

Attachments

  • Roberto.jpg
    Roberto.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 129
Yep, Sources close to him in Arkansas are revealing that he was willing to take about anything to leave Auburn. They haven't elaborated (yet) as to why? He is taking a $500,000/year paycut to take a job at a University who has basically been a "B" rate program forever....hmmmm. Left 2.5+mil/year on the table when he backed off of the Vandy job and then does this?????? It wouldn't surprise many that Dyer leaves Auburn (poss. to AR st) and that Frazier will probably also follow Gussy..... Cheezstick has a lot of holes to patch up in his leaky dingy.....

BTW...beware of the Dyer issue....that dude has been bad news since his HS days (reason that Arkansas backed off of him). He may have very loose lips if/when he leaves...stay tuned!


Dyer has been granted his release...better watch out Awwwbarn his tongue might start wagging....
 
Last edited:
On the Road to the Cotton Bowl...

Left Cajun Country aka Lafayette, LA this am after a great night of beer and mudbugs...

Have the truck decked out in hog flags and decals and who do we encounter on the Hwy?

None other than Bobby Boucher's Daddy.....I swear....same stare and all...:blink:

Dat was my daddy......:biggrin:

Have fun in Big D, I know your eyes will get big inside that stadium. An amazing edifice to Jerry Jones' ego is still an amazing edifice:wacko: I'm thinking pigs will thump KSU.
 
I'm thinking if the pigs don't beat KSU with all the whining I have heard/read, they should volunteer to move to the ACC and become a conference leader over there!
 
I'm thinking if the pigs don't beat KSU with all the whining I have heard/read, they should volunteer to move to the ACC and become a conference leader over there!


It wouldn't take much to lead the ACC....I bet even Ole Missy could do that..:lol:
 
On the Road to the Cotton Bowl...

Left Cajun Country aka Lafayette, LA this am after a great night of beer and mudbugs...

Have the truck decked out in hog flags and decals and who do we encounter on the Hwy?

None other than Bobby Boucher's Daddy.....I swear....same stare and all...:blink:
Have fun! :wave: Dallas is a fun place to visit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top