• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Please use this thread to share your opinions regarding the virtues of any college team/players/coaches/mascots/cheerleaders/fans/stadium as you feel appropriate. Keep the picking thread clean!:wave:
 
Fighting Irish all the way! :biggrin:

High standards for their players - both in academics and behavior!

Gorgeous campus/stadium - anyone who's ever attended a game there understands why it's a must-do for every true football fan.

And of course, I am required to say they'll win the Nat'l Championship this year - no matter how improbable that is! :roll:
 
Fighting Irish all the way! :biggrin:

And of course, I am required to say they'll win the Nat'l Championship this year - no matter how improbable that is! :roll:

Are you Beano Cook?:idontno:
 
Kathydwells wants to know where the Bama love is? Would somebody please answer this?

Dunelaker-I didn't ask a specific Big 10 question because I think more people are interested in SEC/ACC around here. But I did include the Illinois-Missou game in the picks, right? Do you think Missouri could get Zooked?:wave:
 
Kathydwells wants to know where the Bama love is? Would somebody please answer this?

Dunelaker-I didn't ask a specific Big 10 question because I think more people are interested in SEC/ACC around here. But I did include the Illinois-Missou game in the picks, right? Do you think Missouri could get Zooked?:wave:

Nevermind, JB explained it to me. Thank you JB. Not that I like it one little bit, but oh well we have been here before. Like JB said, flying under the radar we are. ;-)

p.s. Skunky, sorry about messing up the pick 'em thread. :blush:
 
Nevermind, JB explained it to me. Thank you JB. Not that I like it one little bit, but oh well we have been here before. Like JB said, flying under the radar we are. ;-)

p.s. Skunky, sorry about messing up the pick 'em thread. :blush:

Mistakes are acceptable while we are still in training camp. Now go run the stadium steps 5 times and don't let it happen again:wave:
 
Nevermind, JB explained it to me. Thank you JB. Not that I like it one little bit, but oh well we have been here before. Like JB said, flying under the radar we are. ;-)

p.s. Skunky, sorry about messing up the pick 'em thread. :blush:

Mistakes are acceptable while we are still in training camp. Now go run the stadium steps 5 times and don't let it happen again:wave:

:floor:...rookies!
 
(no comment necessary--it's too easy. But, if you've just gotta', feel free)

Let the smack talk begin!!!!
8 DAYS & Counting!!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top