• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Whatever. :roll:
 
I heard that the Saban Forbes magazone sold out statewide at Alabama Books A Million outlets in something like 45 minutes. That surprised me;not the part about Sabanation buying a bunch of Bama junk but I thought they only opened Books A Dozen in Alabama.:razz:
 
I heard that the Saban Forbes magazone sold out statewide at Alabama Books A Million outlets in something like 45 minutes. That surprised me;not the part about Sabanation buying a bunch of Bama junk but I thought they only opened Books A Dozen in Alabama.:razz:

:floor:...all I have to add is that I had to kick Saban out of my bed again last night. Do you think Mr. Kitty has a crush? :blink:
 
I heard that the Saban Forbes magazone sold out statewide at Alabama Books A Million outlets in something like 45 minutes. That surprised me;not the part about Sabanation buying a bunch of Bama junk but I thought they only opened Books A Dozen in Alabama.:razz:

BITE ME Skunky!!!!
 
Alabama that good or Clemson that bad?:idontno:
I can't believe I picked Clemson...I knew in my heart these queens of mediocrity would choke.
 
The Mizzou TIGERS played a REAL team tonight. :wave: And, our bones don't break, they just get stronger....thank you, lbj! :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top