• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
antarctica.jpg


You know it's bad when even the Polar Bears know you suck.
There are really hard core trash disposal standards in Antarctica, so either way ya look at it Alabama or Auburn your messing up the scenery with that sign. By the way my Pops already left a Southern Miss flag at the South Pole!!!!
 
Kathydwells, we had a pretty good night last night! :clap:
 
Alabama that good or Clemson that bad?:idontno:
I went with the oddsmakers. But like they were saying on ESPN this AM, if you look at all NCAA Div I football conferences, there's the SEC, then SPACE, then everyone else. :floor:
Kathydwells, we had a pretty good night last night! :clap:
Congrats, gulls, even though in the State of Alabama I prefer Auburn :blush:, Bama did prove that SEC RULES!

And how great did those Gators look!:clap:They have some uber fast guys!
 
I am LMAO at you and everyone else who picked Clemson. And in typical Skunky style, you refuse to give UA any credit whatsoever.

A-hole.

JB, it is ok if we don't get any credit from Skunky. We still won, and played a great game, but I don't think calling him....that, is very nice. JMHO. :wave:
 
JB, it is ok if we don't get any credit from Skunky. We still won, and played a great game, but I don't think calling him....that, is very nice. JMHO. :wave:

You're right. I deleted it. He ain't worth it. (and you may want to do the same)

Poor Skunky. Doubt he's ever even worn a jock strap (unless it was on his head while being bullied in gym class)/
 
You're right. I deleted it. He ain't worth it. (and you may want to do the same)

Poor Skunky. Doubt he's ever even worn a jock strap (unless it was on his head while being bullied in gym class)/

Now, now, relax, I gave the tide 50/50 credit for being 'that good'. Yes, I have worn a jock, and unlike some, was able to gracefully leave it behind in high school:roll:
 
Man, I can't believe I missed the most recent exchange. It's good to see that JB is already in mid-season form. Just remember, one win over an ACC team does not make a season. Wait, maybe it does for some teams. Carry on.
 
Now, now, relax, I gave the tide 50/50 credit for being 'that good'. Yes, I have worn a jock, and unlike some, was able to gracefully leave it behind in high school:roll:

Man, I can't believe I missed the most recent exchange. It's good to see that JB is already in mid-season form. Just remember, one win over an ACC team does not make a season. Wait, maybe it does for some teams. Carry on.

That's the spirit! :clap:

Ya' know, the political forum needs one of these threads. The election is like the big a$$ game of the century!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top