• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Skunky, Les is pulling out all stops...

He will do something he has not done since he has been at LSU, back in his Okie State games.... Yes, he will bring out his.... GODZILLLLLLLLA approach to the game..:biggrin:

Good luck, just not to much, should be a heck of a game, thats if we can play any type of offense, if not wellllllllll .......

YouTube - Les Miles,Godzilla: Separated at Birth?
 
I sure am disappointed. I come to the battlezone and there is ZERO Tennessee/Florida smack and team BeachSio2/Kimmifunn are too busy to spin the impending destruction of their Plainsmen.:lol:

I'm not talking any smack talk on this thread at all ever, especially about the Tennessee/Florida game. The outcome will be what it is.
 
I'm not talking any smack talk on this thread at all ever, especially about the Tennessee/Florida game. The outcome will be what it is.

Ah, come on LadyD...that's no funn!

After being pirated. And just a few games ago they were Wanstaded out of a trip to the national championship game (and I am grateful!)

Whatever you say. :wave: Thanks for coming back. I was getting tired. :biggrin:
 
Ah, come on LadyD...that's no funn!



Whatever you say. :wave: Thanks for coming back. I was getting tired. :biggrin:

I got banned off of here last year because of ongoing smack talk between my son and JB on here last year. So I vowed never to get involved in smack talk. And I was not guilty of anything. And I definitely was banned as when I tried to log on it told me I was banned. And the other message I got was date ban will be lifted, it said "never". I don't forget things. So no smack talk for me.
 
I got banned off of here last year because of ongoing smack talk between my son and JB on here last year. So I vowed never to get involved in smack talk. And I was not guilty of anything. And I definitely was banned as when I tried to log on it told me I was banned. And the other message I got was date ban will be lifted, it said "never". I don't forget things. So no smack talk for me.
LadyD, that only happened because Kurt is scared of Phil Fulmer. I'm sure it wasn't anything personal.
 
I got banned off of here last year because of ongoing smack talk between my son and JB on here last year. So I vowed never to get involved in smack talk. And I was not guilty of anything. And I definitely was banned as when I tried to log on it told me I was banned. And the other message I got was date ban will be lifted, it said "never". I don't forget things. So no smack talk for me.

la la la la la...sorry LadyD. I can't go to the Political forum and I don't want to think about bad things here. :wave:

Were you really banned or did it just say banned? :floor:, oh, sheet...why do I open those cans?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top