• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
How about that Big 12?

I know this is supposed to be all about the SEC, but did anybody notice that the Big 12 has 4 of the top 7 teams in the lastest rankings?
 
I know this is supposed to be all about the SEC, but did anybody notice that the Big 12 has 4 of the top 7 teams in the lastest rankings?

As the title of the thread implies, this is about the NCAA, not the SEC. I did notice it. We will see if Oklahoma can maintain and whether Missouri can beat Oklahoma.
 
I think that we all have to agree that there are alot of good teams in NCAA football this year. Whether its SEC, Big 12, or any other division. I think the collegiate level of football is alot better to watch most of the time than NFL. And its more entertaining too.
 
I think that we all have to agree that there are alot of good teams in NCAA football this year. Whether its SEC, Big 12, or any other division. I think the collegiate level of football is alot better to watch most of the time than NFL. And its more entertaining too.

Especially if you are a St. Louis Rams (Lambs) fan.
 
ALABAMA is #2 :clap::clap::clap:

AP Top 25
1. Oklahoma (43) 4-0 1,599
2. Alabama (21) 5-0 1,565
3. LSU 4-0 1,466
4. Missouri (1) 4-0 1,453
5. Texas 4-0 1,362
6. Penn State 5-0 1,252
7. Texas Tech 4-0 1,105
8. Brigham Young 4-0 1,098
9. USC 2-1 1,087
10. South Florida 5-0 1,035
11. Georgia 4-1 1,018
12. Florida 3-1 914
13. Auburn 4-1 860
14. Ohio State 4-1 829
15. Utah 5-0 713
16. Kansas 3-1 650
17. Boise State 3-0 549
18. Wisconsin 3-1 520
19. Vanderbilt 4-0 459
20. Virginia Tech 4-1 290
21. Oklahoma State 4-0 277
22. Fresno State 3-1 232
23. Oregon 4-1 199
24. Connecticut 5-0 126
25. Wake Forest 3-1 107

I'm happy for you Darlene!!! Roll Tide!! :clap:
 
College GameDay is in Nashville this weekend for the Vandy-Auburn game. Hmmm, what should my sign say? :idontno:
 
College GameDay is in Nashville this weekend for the Vandy-Auburn game. Hmmm, what should my sign say? :idontno:

I saw a great one when I was at the LSU at Auburn game. It had Sarah Palin on it and said, "I can see Jordan-Hare stadium from my house." :floor:
 
vand-06-logo-vand.gif
I'm thinking of a sign that features Phil Fulmer in profile and says "Will coach for food."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top